The Foreign Exchange markets carry a high level of risk that may not be suitable for everyone and you could lose some or all of your capital. You should not risk more than you can afford to lose and only use Risk Capital. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing one’s financial security, situation, and/or condition. Past performances and profits are not indicative of future results. Any information show shown are not a guarantee of income or performance results. Performance results can also vary due to the differences in account balances, leverages, trading pairs, customize software settings, broker account type, and sometimes within the same brokerage. FX Prosperity Academy and their representatives and/or strategic joint partners shall in no event be liable for any damages and/or loss resulting from the use of any information, training, or software we offer. Additionally, you understand that FX Prosperity Academy simply delivers educational information you choose to either receive, participate, or engage. The member, customer, and/or client further agrees not to hold FX Prosperity Academy liable for any decisions that you make based on any information, education, tools, and/or software that you obtain from our website or strategic partners that we link to. FX Prosperity Academy and representatives are not license financial advisors and therefore, cannot offer financial advice and/or securities. FX Prosperity Academy encourage you to seek advice from an independent financial or tax advisor if you have any additional questions or concerns regarding participating in foreign exchange trading.
CFTC 17 CFR § 4.41
Any results shown are based on simulated or hypothetical performance results that have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades have not actually been executed, these results may have under-or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown.
FX Prosperity Academy Terms and Condition
User accounts on our product, software, service and internet servers are subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. By clicking the checkbox labeled “Yes, I Agree to the Terms & Share 30% Profit Split When Generated”, which appears in the Checkout and/or Registration page of FX Auto-Trade Account Management only and only applies to this service, you agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations; responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws; and be bound by the terms and conditions as below:
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- FX Auto-Trade Account Management 30% Weekly Profit Split. Upon the close of each trading week, commencing Friday 5pm Eastern Standard Time (U.S.), I agree to share 30% weekly profit split on connected broker account that generated $5.00 USD or greater as communicated, requested, or stated via Bitcoin (BTC) to the BTC Wallet address provided within 48hrs, ending Sunday 5pm Eastern Standard Time (U.S.).
- If failure to meet terms of the agreed 30% weekly shared profit split within 48hrs from Friday 5pm Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) to Sunday 5pm Eastern Standard Time (U.S.), I understand that my connected broker account, membership to FX Prosperity Academy, including access to any Training Plans previously purchased, will be immediately disconnected, blocked, and deleted from the service; and all social media groups associated with FX Auto-Trade Management and FX Prosperity Academy until further noticed. Moreover, my free affiliate membership to FX Prosperity Academy will be revoked and all pending affiliate commission earned and/or owed for the pay period will be forfeited.
- If the agreed 30% shared profit split is provided, received, and confirmed late (after Sunday 5pm Eastern Standard Time U.S.), I understand that my account to FX Auto-Trade Account Management service may be reviewed for approval for “Late Profit Split Probation” membership upon written request. However, all previous membership access to other membership services of FX Prosperity Academy including coaching training plans may be reinstated. I may also be invited to re-apply for the free Affiliate Program.
- FX Auto-Trade Account Management Late Profit Split Probation Membership. If “Late Profit Split Probation” membership to FX Auto-Trade Account Management request is approved, I understand that I may need to re-register, pay the $99 One-Time Set up Fee, $20 hosting fee, and my account will be placed on a one-time opportunity for “Late Profit Split Probation” membership to FX Auto-Trade Account Management for a period of 90 days from the date the 30% weekly profit split agreed has been completed, received, and confirmed by FX Prosperity Academy. I further understand and agree, under the Late Profit Split Probation Membership, I must agree to share 50% weekly profit split each week on the connected account that generated $5.00 USD or greater to agreed terms within 48hrs starting Friday 5pm Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) to Sunday Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) until the end of the 90-Day Late Profit Split Probation Period.
- If not able to meet the terms of the “Late Profit Split Probation” Membership to FX Auto-Trade Account Management period for 90-days, I understand that my account and membership will be immediately disconnected, deleted, blocked, and permanently banned to ever participate with FX Auto-Trade Account Management Service and any other product or services including coaching plan that may have been previously registered. Moreover, my free affiliate membership to FX Prosperity Academy will be revoked and all pending affiliate commission earned and/or owed for the pay period will be forfeited.
By clicking the checkbox labeled “Yes, I have read and agree to the Terms of Service”, which appears in the registration page for this account, you agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations; responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws; and be bound by the terms and conditions as below:
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
7. USE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FX Prosperity Academy website for personal, non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, ownership, and under this license you may not:
8. Modify or copy the materials;
9. Use, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material obtained through the service for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software retained from FX Prosperity Academy website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Post, publish, transmit, reproduce or distribute any information or software which contains a virus or other harmful component
- Use your account to facilitate the sale of any information, software, hardware, product, or other material which violates any local, state, federal, or international laws which may apply our service, to your local jurisdiction, the jurisdiction of the consumer purchasing from you, or any jurisdiction that you or your site may be subject to
- Use your account in conjunction with any promotion or sale of goods by or for the purpose of Unsolicited Commercial E-Mail (UCE) or Spam. This includes the sale of lists of E-mail addresses or software to be used for the purpose of sending UCE or Spam.
- Maliciously or intentionally interfere with the proper operation of the system, including, but not limited to defeating identification procedures, obtaining access beyond that which you are authorized for, and impairing the availability, reliability, or quality of service for other customers.
- Interfere with the proper operation of other systems reachable through the internet, including any attempt at unauthorized access.
- This license and access shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FX Prosperity Academy at any time. Upon terminating, your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
10. Free Affiliate Program. One Free Affiliate program membership per account, per registered member.
2. You must be a registered paid member of any one of our product or services owned, supported, and offered by FX Prosperity Academy as part of the free affiliate program to qualify to receive an invite to our free affiliate program. Please you free affiliate membership email invite for more details.
- Free affiliate program offered by FX Prosperity Academy is by invite only. No registered members of FX Prosperity Academy of any product or services are given guarantees or rights to free affiliate program membership or access.
- Each approved affiliate member is responsible for their own registration and affiliate referral link.
- Free affiliate program membership cannot be shared, transferred, combined, or split with other members.
- Free affiliate program is offered per terms and agreement of the program depended on the product and/or services. Please see your free affiliate membership email invite for which product, services, and potential referral commission % earned for each successful referral sale.
- Any and all referral commission earned via the approved registered affiliate’s unique and assigned link during the agreed period will be paid out by the 15th and the last day of the month. However, it may take up to 1 week (7 days) before the referral commission paid is actually received to the affiliate members’ account. “Word of mouth” referral does not qualify for an affiliate referral commission without being a registered affiliate with an approved registered affiliate unique and assigned link.
- Not all product and/or services offered, supported, communicated, hosted, promoted, marketed, recommended, or sponsored by FX Prosperity Academy; it’s corporate members; it’s staff; is subjected or offered as part of the free affiliate program. Please you free affiliate membership email invite for more details.
- All affiliate commissions earned for each successful referral sale are manually reviewed, approved, and provided via PayPal only. Affiliate commission may not be paid any other payment method.
- The approved registered affiliate member must be in good standards at all times according to our user agreement, terms and conditions.
- Approved free affiliate membership may be unapproved, removed, blocked, at any time and without notice, however, we will make every attempt to communicate to the registered member affected. No reason and/or rational is required.
- Free Affiliate program and terms are subject to change and cancelation without notices, however, we will make every attempt to communicate to all registered affiliate.
11. IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION. You agree that you, as the person legally responsible for use of this account and software, are at least 18 years of age. You agree to supply us with a current and truthful name, postal address, email address and telephone number for our records, and you have a continued obligation to keep this information current. You also agree that you are an authorized user and owner of any cryptocurrencies asset or funds that you supply to us, and agree that we have an obligation to fully investigate any possible fraudulent payment acts.
- You agree to inform us in advance of any substantive changes in the nature of the commerce facilitated via our service, and understand that implementing such changes may cause us, at our sole discretion, to discontinue your service if such changes would cause violation of this agreement.
- The materials on FX Prosperity Academy website and services are provided on an 'as is' and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind
- FX Prosperity Academy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, FX Prosperity Academy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- No advice or information given by us or our agents or employees shall create a warranty. We provide no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software or other material accessible on or via the service is free from viruses or other harmful components.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages that result in any way from your use of or inability to use the service, or for third parties’ use of the service to access your Web space, any other service we supply or are associated with, to access the Internet or any part thereof, or your or any third parties’ reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance.
- If you are dissatisfied with our service or any of its terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.
- We will provide you a reasonable amount of technical support to assist you in integration of our services onto your platform and accounts. You understand that the level, duration, and hours of availability of the support provided is determined at our sole discretion, and that providing any support does not constitute a warranty of any sort, nor does it warrant that you will successfully complete the integration of our service into your website.
- In no event shall FX Prosperity Academy, its trainers, traders, agents or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials, training, and software purchased on FX Prosperity Academy website, even if FX Prosperity Academy or a FX Prosperity Academy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- You agree that the security of your account password is solely your own responsibility.
- You agree that if you believe that your account password has been compromised in any way, you will notify us immediately via email.
- You agree that you shall be held fully responsible for any misuse or compromise to your account for which we are not properly notified.
- You agree that if any security violations are believed to have occurred in association with your account, we have the right to suspend all access to the account pending an investigation and resolution.
- You agree that we have the right to cooperate in any government or legal investigation regarding any aspect of our services, including services sold to you.
- You agree that any use of our system to facilitate sales of pirated software, illegal products or information, or other violations of law will result in account suspension and be immediately reported to the appropriate authorities.
14. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
- The materials appearing on FX Prosperity Academy website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FX Prosperity Academy makes every attempt to ensure all information is accurate, complete, and current but does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. FX Prosperity Academy may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, FX Prosperity Academy does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- FX Prosperity Academy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website to ensure accuracy and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FX Prosperity Academy of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- FX Prosperity Academy may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
17. PRIOR AGREEMENTS
This agreement supersedes any written, electronic, or oral communication you may have had with FX Prosperity Academy, its trainers, agents, or representative thereof, and constitutes the complete and total agreement between the parties.
a. By creation of an account, or continuing to maintain an account on our servers, you are stating and acknowledging that you have read these terms and conditions and that you understand such terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
19. GOVERNING LAW
a. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States of America and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
FX Prosperity Academy Compliance
TERMS of MARKETING
a. All marketing materials, paper, electronic or other means must be approved by FX Prosperity Academy legal and compliance department, and must contain the company’s disclaimer.
b. We will not and cannot make any claims of guarantees any percentage % returns or profits on money or your account. This is non-compliant and illegal under the term “Enticement.”
c. FX Prosperity Academy is not a “Pool” trading platform. We are an educational platform and academy where teaching Foreign Exchange trading is the hallmark of our service. With FX Auto-Trade Account Management service, we do not request or require clients, members, or customers to send us any funds for us to Trade.
d. Members, Clients, and/or customers must trade on their own account and must adhere and understand the FX Prosperity Academy terms and conditions.
e. All members, clients, and customers must understand and agree that FOREX is very risky and they can lose some or all of their initial Risk Capital.
f. FX Prosperity Academy, company representative, corporate staff, admins, advisors, or leaders cannot and will not & cannot advise anyone on how much leverage, how much one deposit into their own Broker Account, which specific Brokers to use, how to set your account to maximize gains, or how their funds should be used. With FX Auto-Trade Account Management Service, users must set up their own broker account, connect their own account to our broker account management software, set up their account, notification, account protection, and risk settings themselves according to our step-by-step tutorial and recommendations.
g. All representatives, clients, members, and/or customers may not use DECEPTIVE, MISLEADING or HIGH-PRESSURE sales tactics or approaches.
h. All representatives, clients, members, and/or customers must NOT say or IMPLY that FUTURES or FOREX trading is appropriate for everyone.
i. FX Prosperity Academy is NOT A REGISTERED SECURITY with the CFTC or the SEC and members must not represent themselves as agents.
j. FX Prosperity Academy cannot and must not use the words “INVESTMENT” or “ROI” or “RETURN ON INVESTMENT.”
I. Instead we can use “LEVERAGED CAPITAL,” “RISK CAPTIAL.” “RETURN OF CAPITAL,” AND REFERNCES TO “TRADING ACCOUNT PROFITS,” and “LOSSES.”
a. Any violations to the terms of marketing will be addressed immediately and without warning or notification. The client, member, and/or customer’s membership to FX Prosperity Academy and any of our services will be:
i. Immediately canceled.
ii. Removed from all Social Media Groups.
iii. FX Auto-Trade Account Management Service- Disconnected from account management service.
iv. Account, name, and email blocked.
v. Free Affiliate Program Membership to be revoked and any pending affiliate commission to be forfeited.
vi. Banned from future participations or association with FX Prosperity Academy.